Employee-Centric. Remote first.
Two beliefs underscore our culture: First, we live our values daily. And second, our team is our most important asset. Which is why we’ve worked hard to build our company from the ground up to be interdisciplinary and employee-centric at its core. All with a remote first mentality that lets us bring in the brightest minds from many fields no matter where they choose to live. Around here, we work hard but also believe in the importance of a work life balance ensuring all who work here are happy, healthy, and ready to play a part in accomplishing our collective goals. Benefits of working here include:
- A hybrid office schedule with many employees opting for full-time remote
- All 11 federal holidays + an additional extra day off for every holiday
- A weeklong respite the week of Thanksgiving and a two-week respite the last two weeks of the year.
- A ‘take what you need’ vacation policy.
- Full benefits (medical, dental, visions, 401K, FSA)
- Team Lunch Tuesdays (paid lunch in office and remote)
If this sounds exciting to you, take a look at our job openings!
“It's not everyday that you come across An Opportunity to unequivocally Improve the World”
Bang Nguyen, Sr. Product Designer
“We’re inventing the future and there’s no Better group I’d rather do it with.”
Dr. Greg Finak, CTO & Co-Founder
“A great leap in our ability to understand our own immune systems and treat disease is within reach”
Cherie Green, VP Translational Science
Join our team.
We are currently hiring for a wide variety of roles.